New Session for WSU Faculty and Staff
Microsoft Office 365 at WSU will feature biannual updates, so you will start seeing new buttons and features appear in your ribbon periodically (perhaps you have noticed a few already). So, we are testing out something new…
- The sessions will be called Microsoft PowerUp!
- PowerUp is intended to showcase new features in 365, and will contain new information not covered in previous Microsoft Office sessions.
- The sessions will be quick. These are demos, not full training sessions, so you can plan for about an hour.
- Two January sessions will be offered: January 8th and 15th.
- Sessions are listed in myTraining, so sign up now and we will save you a spot and a free guide!